Friday, May 9, 2014

Just Plain Good Sex

Skee and Chloe were the best of lovers, they seamed like they were made for each other, this made the tension to have sex even greater. One day skee and Chloe were walking home when Skee got the hardest boner that any one could have ever gotten. He then squeezed Chloe's left and and said
"I love you so much, let me take you to my house and make love to you"
Chloe was also in the mood for love so they both when to Skee's house ( His dad at work and his mom died from sex over load) and sat down in his bedroom. The the both started to strip each other and make out at the same time. After all of the clothes had been stripped off of the both of them they layed down in bed, Chloe started to suck Skees 9 inch dick, she gave him a blow job for the first ten min. After that she then squatted over Skee and put his dick inside of her. She then moved up and down on the long smooth shaft of Skee. This was the best way Skee had ever felt to relieve stress. After the true fucking had begun Skee came inside of Chloe after the long 20 min. After that Chloe got up and ran away crying. After nine months she gave birth to a Hispanic kid, names Soper Sometimesleep.

1 comment:

  1. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete